We are seeking to recruit a Chauffeur to join our growing team at Iniala Harbour House on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for transporting the hotel's guests and assisting with other in-house transportation requirements as per the hotel's standard service procedures. You will also be expected to undertake tasks relating to the vehicle's care and upkeep.
This position calls for discrete and responsible individuals, with excellent guest relations skills and willingness to work atypical hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Shuttles guests from the airport to the hotel and vice versa, assisting them with their luggage as required.
- Transports guests to other tourist attractions and provides them with information on the local area.
- Carries out other trips for the hotel as instructed.
- Undertakes vehicle maintenance checks on a regular basis and immediately reports any damages or issues to Management.
- Ensures that the Hotel vehicle is well-maintained and kept in top-notch condition. This includes regular cleaning of its external and internal areas.
- Interacts with clients professionally and ensures they are being transported in the safest manner possible.
- Ensures that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Ensures proper grooming and hygiene at all times.
- Carries out other related duties as instructed by Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience working as a Driver, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent driving skills, with a commitment to safety.
- In possession of a valid Driver's Tag from Transport Malta.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English is a must and knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
- Outgoing, approachable, and well-mannered with guests.
- Willing to work weekends, Public Holidays as well atypical hours.