We are seeking to recruit a Trainee Communications Executive to join our growing Sales and Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our communications efforts, both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a fast-paced, luxury hospitality environment, working alongside a team of experienced professionals dedicated to excellence. This position offers a unique blend of creativity, strategic thinking, and hands-on experience, providing a solid foundation for a successful career in communications.
- Managing the coordination of marketing and communications activities to leverage reach/results as directed by Communications/Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the creation of all marketing material– (Guest & Internal i.e.. Menus, leaflets, in-room etc) and manage the production of all hotel and sales team collateral, branding and logo items ensuring all branding and company guidelines are followed.
- Respect brand guidelines with external design agencies and third parties.
- Assist in coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of marketing communications/campaigns.
- Support the Comms/Marketing in maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant hotel departments are kept informed of marketing/communications objectives and initiatives.
- Assist in distribution of press releases to targeted media/media agencies.
- Assist in collection of material for internal magazine Stars and in-room magazine Collect.
- Fact check content for Stars and Collect magazine along with Comms/Marketing Manager.
- Ensure press material, image library, third-party websites etc. are updated and accurate.
- Ensure media and partners lists are accurate, updated and well maintained.
- On property Communications & Marketing support (be present filming and photo shoot activity – both internal and external, conducting site tours when required).
- Support Comms/Marketing Manager with press agencies liaison, joining monthly update calls.
- Assist Handling media inquiries and interview requests and respond to enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations as directed.
- Produce and submit PR, Marketing and Social media activity report.
- Complete other role-related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative thinking and content creation abilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the luxury hospitality industry and an understanding of its unique requirements.