We are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing and executing strategies to drive growth and increase revenue for the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are eager to advance their careers, and are willing to take a hands-on role in propelling the Company towards becoming a major international player.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Researches and identifies new business opportunities for the Group – including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships, products and services.
- Provides insights and recommendations to senior leadership regarding market opportunities, and potential risks.
- Develops and implements strategies to grow the Group’s revenue and market share.
- Supports deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis and participates in the early stages negotiation of prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Develops proposals and presentations to pitch potential business products and services to potential clients and partners.
- Develops and manages a sales pipeline, tracking leads and opportunities and creating reports to evaluate the success of business development initiatives.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with key stakeholders, such as clients, partners and vendors.
- Manages budgets and resources to ensure the effective implementation of business development strategies.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and executive effective sales and marketing strategies, and ensure alignment across departments.
- Participates in industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network with potential clients and partners and stays up-to-date with industry knowledge and trends.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development role. Candidates with previous experience within the real estate or hospitality sector will be given preference.
- A University Degree in Business Development, Finance or related field will be considered favourably.
- Solid understanding of financial principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- Able to manage complex projects and multi-task to reach established deadlines.
- Self-driven and conscientious, with excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).