We are seeking to recruit Kitchen Stewards to join our team at ION Harbour on a full-time basis. The kitchen steward will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitary standards of our kitchen premises and equipment.
- Washes dishes, cutlery, and glassware as required.
- Cleans and provides dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots, and other items for all outlets in the Hotel.
- Washes pots and pans and returns them to proper place after they are cleaned.
- Wear all PPE in accordance to health & safety procedures.
- Assists Kitchen staff in the correct storage of refrigerated, frozen, and dry food items.
- Assists Kitchen staff with set-up and break down of the Team Restaurant.
- Ensures that waste is separated in the designated bins as per Hotel policy.
- Carries out other job-related duties assigned by the Head Chef and/or his designate.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of basic food hygiene practices.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Good team player.
- Maintains a positive attitude, especially during busy periods.